Thursday, October 28, 2010

A Necessary Evil, I Suppose

Still getting the hang of this again, more regular serious updates again soon, but for now here's my Halloween playlist. Starting tomorrow that's all I'll be listening to until I start driving up North.

1. "Trip Thru Hell, Part One" - CA Quintet
2. "Party Time" - 45 Grave
3. "Dub Housing" - Pere Ubu
4. "Mansion" - The Fall
5. "Halloween" - The Dream Syndicate
6. "Jack the Ripper" - Screaming Lord Sutch
7. "No Tears" - Tuxedomoon
8. "Big Empty Field" - Swell Maps
9. "Night in the Asylum" - Bobb Trimble
10. "Pajama Party in a Haunted Hive" - Beat Happening
11. "They Walk Among You" - New Math
12. "Graveyard" - Public Image Ltd.
13. "I Will Wait" - Pere Ubu
14. "It's Halloween" - The Shaggs
15. "Showing Shadows" - R. Stevie Moore
16. "Chain Saw" - Ramones
17. "Black Magic" - T.S.O.L.
18. "The Sleepwalkers" - Van der Graaf Generator
19. "Ghost Story" - John Cale

Spooky.

No comments: